Thursday, February 24, 2011

Character Post #3.

Emmet's hands shook as he pulled the oddly shiny thing from his pack. What was it? A fighter? A jetplane? Spaceship? "This is something very important to me because you know, I used to play with it all the time" Said Emmet, Holding up the thing, as his hands began to fiddle with it, flipping a peice here, twisting there. "it's A megazord" He said, taking a minute. A couple of deft movements later, he held what one could easily recognize as one of the popular giant robots that populated the children's show. "I got from my parents. Mostly by begging" he said. "I begged and begged and begged untill they got it for me." His hands were back at it, as he focused on the small model robot, flipping it from one shape to another, untill yet another form appeared from it's depths. "I feel like it's kind of a shame I didnt play with it for so long." He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment